How to set PPPoE connection for my computer?
If you ISP provide PPPoE connection and you want to check if it can work on your computer, please refer to this document. (Suitable for windows system)
1. Connect your computer to your ISP line directly.
2. Click Home button on the left corner of your computer desk and choose Control Panel (Win7/Vista/XP system).
Move your mouse to the right most corner of your computer desk, then it will show you Home Page, click Setup and choose Control Panel (Win8 system).
3. Choose Network and Internet-View network status and tasks-Setup a new connection or network.
4. Choose Setup a new connection and choose PPPoE.
5. Fill in your User name and Password and click Connect.
6. You connect to your ISP and can access to Internet.